Your tuition includes your weekly classes with unlimited makeups (in some locations), professional recordings to take home and an illustrated songbook with activity suggestions. Music Together® families, also receive digital access to the Hello Everybody® Phone App and a family guide to understanding music development in children. Canta y Baila Conmigo® families also receive a download card with digital access for your smart phone via BandCamp and access to the CANTA Y BAILA CONMIGO FAMILY PORTAL.
- We now offer our families Unlimited Makeups (in some locations)
- We like to have ALL children in class registered, so please register your auditing infant. There will be NO CHARGE added at checkout.
- For Venmo Payments via your Smart Phone: https.//venmo.com/Miami-Kids-Music
COMMUNITY CENTERS: PINECREST - PLANTATION - PARKLAND - BOCA RATON
You may click on the "Register" link for your preferred class. You will be redirected to the Community Center's web page.
- $175 First enrolled child (10-week session)
- $135 Sibling
- Service Fee: $50 (Paid to the Instructor on the FIRST day of class in cash, check or Venmo)
- If paying with Venmo, our username is: https.//venmo.com/Miami-Kids-Music
If paying via Venmo, please include the following information: Parent name, Child Name, Class Location, Day and Time.
Please Note: We can no longer accept Service fee payments online via our website.
- Non-Resident Fees May Vary At Each Location. Please contact the Community Center for more information.
BOCA RATON and PARKLAND FAMILIES:
No Refunds will be given for canceled classes at Sugar Sand Park or The P-Rec.
A credit will be issued toward a future music class or any other class choice offered by the P-Rec.
There will be NO credits issued by Sugar Sand Park Community Center.
PINECREST COMMUNITY CENTER FAMILIES:
Miami Kids Music allows new families to attend one free trial class. If you decide to register after your trial class, you will pay the FULL semester tuition. The Pinecrest Community Center does not prorate MKM classes, but does allow registrants, who start after the first week, to makeup any missed classes.
Fall/Winter/Spring Fees - 10 week semester: CORAL GABLES
|First enrolled child
|Second child - 8 months or older as of the 1st class meeting
|Sibling under 8 months as of the 1st class meeting w/a paid, registered Sibling
|Third or more siblings, any age
View cancellation & other policies